Thursday 13 August 2015

Super Star Gemini: Food, glorious food!

A hungry man is an angry man or so the saying goes.

Super Star Gemini not only feeds passengers well, they do so in style. Although the restaurants are not as grand as Super Star Virgo's, they are nice enough and the food is very good. Despite visiting the gym a couple of times, I think I put on some weight in the few days I was on board.

Look at the photos and you will see why:

Chinese cuisine at The Dynasty.
Three levels of sitting at The Dynasty.
Dessert! I like the kueh kueh.
Salad bar.
The Bella Vista Restaurant at night.
They serve supper too.
Yes, this was part of supper.
Warm soya bean milk (not from Breadtalk) for breakfast! 

Mine! Mine, I tell you!
Yummy breakfast. Just the way I like it.
Gado-gado.

Fish and chips.
I took many more photos of the glorious food but, OK, I will stop here.

Yes, all the great food at no extra charge. All included in the price of the cruise. Worth every penny.

Related post:
Weekend cruise to Redang.

No comments: