Tuesday 20 November 2012

Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport.

I just came back from a trip to the USA and it was my first time using Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport. I must say that I was impressed. I read good reviews about the airport but seeing is believing.

It was really cold. The short walk through the aero bridge from the plane to the terminal set my teeth chattering.
It was snowing but stopped by the time I took this photo.

Charles M. Schulz, the creator of Peanuts, was born in Minneapolis.

We have sky trains connecting different terminals in Singapore. They have sky trains within a terminal!
Inside a sky train.

Sunrise!
Another tribute to the creator of Peanuts.
Beautiful bookshop!
Inside the bookshop.

A gift shop. Yup! That's a moose!

Transportation used by the airport police! Relatives of R2D2, you think?

Food Court! The font looks like Food Junction's.

Let there be light!

Minneapolis means "City of Lakes". Taken from my window seat on the plane.
A vacation in Minneapolis one day, perhaps?

No comments: