Saturday 12 March 2011

Good Thai restaurant in Jung Ceylon, Phuket.

This was at the same Thai restaurant I went to with my parents in January in Jung Ceylon, Phuket. They had a new drink on offer at ThaiBaht90:


But I still preferred the dessert in a young coconut for ThaiBaht85. I know it is fattening but so yummy!


Green curry and I could choose chicken or pork. I chose pork. In Singapore, it is usually chicken. I can't remember the price for this but it was probably ThaiBaht100+.


Interesting: white rice, brown rice and barley! Healthier than just white rice! ThaiBaht30 or so.


The sweet and sour fish was for about Thaibaht385! Really good value for money. It was really good too.


A similar dish in Singapore would have cost almost twice as much!

Related post:
Scenes from Phuket.

6 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

Love the dessert in the young coconut, looks so gorgeous and am sure would have been delicious.

AK71 said...

Hi Nava Krishnan,

Now that I have blogged about it, I miss it again terribly. :(

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll want to put a twitter icon to your site. I just bookmarked this blog, but I had to do this by hand. Just my suggestion.

AK71 said...

Hi Anonymous,

I have a Twitter box in my other blogs which have higher traffic. Yes, I should have it in this blog too. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi can you remember the name of this place? I went in March 2012 & we ate at a Thai Restaurant in Jung Ceylon but we can't remember the name and we want to tell friends about it. The food looks very similar to where we ate :)

AK71 said...

It's "Le Siam". You will see a photo of its frontage here:

Le siam

Good food! I miss Phuket...