Wednesday 27 October 2010

Genting Highlands.

These were taken while on a short trip with my family to the Genting Highlands in October 2008. I remember it was when ST Engineering's shares sank to $1.80+ per share!

The way Genting Highlands was packed with tourists, you would be forgiven for thinking that there wasn't any financial crisis in the world!

Beautiful lights in the hotel lobby:

Lunch time:

Within the shopping mall and indoor theme park:

I like the temperature there:

Three hotels, lots of mist and the way to Kuala Lumpur:

I cannot remember. It was either Genting Hotel or Highlands Hotel.  Very confusing:

The inside of the bus we took to get to Genting Highlands and back.  Quite comfortable and I spent the 6 hours or so each way watching different movies on demand:

A thrilling ride down Genting Highlands. Not my first time travelling up to Genting Highlands but I was still amazed by the road which in certain sections turned 180 degrees, almost:

The bus refueling at a petrol station in Malaysia, just before crossing into Singapore. Clever practice since it is so much cheaper to buy petrol there:

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

love genting :)

AK71 said...

Hi Ken,

Thanks for visiting. My parents enjoy Genting more than I do. I go along sometimes to vegetate. ;p

I just visited your blog. Cool! :)