Sunday 24 October 2010

Entertainment on board Super Star Virgo.

I much prefer going on a cruise than taking a plane. It is more comfortable anytime, in my opinion.

I also enjoyed the life performances on the cruises very much.  Some of these were protected by international intellectual properties laws but those which were performed by the ship's own crew were not and we were allowed to take videos of them showing off their talents.

I took some videos with my little digital camera and I am sharing a clip here. I learned that I cannot upload videos onto blogs directly from SD cards. I have started a YouTube account to show videos on my blog via YouTube. I am getting to be less of an IT dinosaur by the day, it seems. ;)

Please pardon the poor video quality.  Photos, I can take quite well but I need do a lot better on being a videographer. ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent combo = invest to generate additional income for travelling! Lol! JT Geog

AK71 said...

Hi JT Geog,

Haha. Yours is the very first comment in this blog! Thanks. :)

The idea for a travel blog really came about spontaneously. Totally unplanned for. ;p